Cute Cat
Cat Pics
Cat Photos
HOMEPAGE

 

Thursday, July 19, 2007

LOVE SMS!!!

No guy is worth your tears & when you find one that is, he won't make you cry.

Everyone says you only fall in love once but thats not true, everytime I
hear your voice I fall in love all over again

If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart, a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever

When I first saw you I was afarid to talk to you*When i first talked to you
I was afraid to like you*When i first liked you i was afraid to love
you*Now that I love you I m afraid to lose you

A KISS BLOWN IS A KISS WASTED THE ONLY REALY KIND OF KISS IS A KISS TASTED

A MeMoRy LaStS 4eVeR NeVeR DoEs it DiE TrUe FrieNdS StAy toGeThEr AnD NeVer SaY GoOdByE  

Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream

If you love me like you told me please be careful with my heart  you can
take it; just don't break it or my world will fall apart

Fine guys open my eyes, smart guys open my mind but only a sweet guy can open my heart

Dream as if you'll live forever...Live as if you'll die tomorrow

*§omewhere There'§ §omeone Who Dream§ Of Your §mile, And Find§ In Your Pre§ence That Life I§ Worth While, §o When You Are Lonely, Remember It'§
True: §omebody, §omewhere Is Thinking Of You*

Never start frowning because you never know who's falling in love with your smile :)

*You can fall from the sky* *You can fall from a tree* *But the best way to fall* *Is in love with me*

If You Luv Me... Let Me Know... If You Don't... Then Let Me Go...

No comments: